Tuesday, September 30, 2014

31 Days to Becoming Less Stressed, More Refreshed!

31 days Less Stressed, More Refreshed 500
A while ago I saw the October challenge, a challenge that many bloggers are undertaking. The challenge, hosted by The Nester, is to blog each day for 31 days, throughout the month of October.
I had been mulling over the idea for a while and finally decided to go for it!
I am going to blog about STRESS. Yep, that big word affects all of our lives at one point or another, and it seems that it affects many of us continually these days. We do live in trying times.
This series comes from my own experiences, especially over the past couple years. I saw stress starting to affect me immensely, and this summer, I had a huge wake up call regarding my health (which may be another post some day).
Dealing with stress is a journey for me – a continual process that needs to be refined and performed. I see results, and that is the encouraging part!
It is my hope that over the next 31 days I will be able to help my readers in their daily struggles with stress and also get further along on my own journey!
It is my prayer that all of us will be
less stressed and MORE refreshed!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are writing this series. I will be following along.

    ReplyDelete