Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspiration for the New Year: Finale–Nuggets from the Week

Inspiration for the New Year button

Thank you for joining my blogger friends and me this past week for some “Inspiration for the New Year”.  I hope you felt encouraged and refreshed.  I did, and I had a great time joining up with our guest bloggers!  Truly, it was a lot of fun!

I just wanted to review the main thoughts from the week, to sum it all up, so we could grab the nuggets and push forward in our goals for the year ahead. 

Some of the week’s goals were practical, but many were perspective-challengers.  Isn’t that where our goals start – with our perspective?  If our hearts and minds can be fueled to feel and think the right way, we can accomplish so much more in life.

This year, as you plunge ahead, encourage yourself to:

New Year Inspirations with flower

If you are interested in printing this list, you can right click and copy the image so you can paste it elsewhere to size and print.

If you missed any posts from this past week, I encourage you to check them out! 

Evaluating the Essentials Lovin’ the Good Life!
Be Deliberate About Your Marriage The Not-So-Together Mom
Live It Like You’ve Got It! God Is Our Provider

Have a blessed and joyful 2012!

If you found this series helpful, please direct others here for encouragement.  You can follow “The Cozy Nook” via Google Friend Connect or Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this, Lisa! I enjoyed reading all the encouraging words and meeting new people (and getting some new blogs to read!). Love you, my friend! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the series and for having me here! Great inspiration and I love your summary! Hope you're enjoying a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having this series, Lisa! The entries were very encouraging for me. And thanks for asking me to participate. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete