Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yummy Salad Wrap and the Beauty of a Microplane Grater

P1090002

This salad wrap is a delicious way to get some good food into your body!

First, coat the tortilla with the dressing of your choice.

Next, make a salad in the center of your wrap.  Don’t forget to add some crunchy items!  I used ranch dressing, shredded lettuce, red pepper, sunflower seeds, and a good portion of shredded, cheddar cheese.

Other items to consider:  tomato, apple, cucumber, spinach, broccoli….

Usually I lug out my cheese grater, but I had the idea to try my microplane grater.  Why didn’t I think of this before?  This tool is PERFECT for small tasks like these.

Roll up your sandwich and enjoy… hopefully with a bit of peace and quiet to restore your soul.

Quick… easy… and healthful!

P1090003

No comments:

Post a Comment