Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stay Calm


“Phares dans la Tempete” from Art. Com

My challenge for today,

my challenge for each day is to

Stay Calm!

I want to stay calm in the midst of continual need.

I want to stay calm in the midst of complaining and grumbling hearts.

I want to stay calm in the midst of spills and messes.

I want to stay calm when the circumstances of life want to alter my peace.

I want to stay calm, even when I feel disrespected or unloved.

Yes, I want to be like Jesus in the boat when the storm came.

Yes, I want to be like the man in the photo above, who was sheltered by the lighthouse in the midst of a tempest.

When we are calm, we have the strength
we need to press on and fulfill God’s will for our lives.

Staying calm brings the peace we need
to live in a chaotic and complex world.

Are you staying calm?  Challenge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment