Thursday, March 19, 2015

Do You Need Some Time “Off Duty”?

Do You Need Some Time Off Duty - The Cozy Nook

Recently I wrote about what to do if you are feeling overwhelmed.

When I sat down that day, to think about things, and strategize, I felt like something I really need in my life is more space…. more time… more room to breathe and just do something for myself, by myself.

As a homeschooling mom, I have to admit that life can feel overwhelming at times. Continually pouring out. Continually giving. Continually on demand.

The requests placed upon my life during this season are great.

I spoke to my husband about trying to make a regular “time out” for me – not just the usual breathers I try to take during the day, but a more specific, scheduled time out, where I can have some time to regroup.

When I have time to myself,
I gain perspective.
I gain strength.
I  gain CLARITY.
I gain peace.

This week, I went to Panera – just me and my good ol’ laptop, and I did something I love. I blogged.

I had some time, just to myself.

I had time away from the hustle and bustle and chaos of home and was able to refresh a bit, and it was good!

If you are feeling overwhelmed with life,
maybe you need some time “off duty”.

Maybe you need some time, just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment