Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Need for Quiet

Quietness and confidence

As a person living in the year 2014, I struggle to balance the amount of “stuff” I allow to flood into my soul.

Constant images.
Constant information.
Constant input.

As a homeschooling mom, I feel the many demands placed upon me throughout the day.

Constant noises.
Constant needs.
Constant notions.

Everyone needs a good amount of quiet.

Quiet is good for the soul. It allows us to think well, to think clearly without interruption.

Quiet times help us restore our souls, gather ourselves, and gain strength.

Quiet allows us to hear the voice of God and reconnect with Him once again.

Have you had much quiet lately?

Try to set aside some quiet time for yourself every day. You need it.

Linking with:

No comments:

Post a Comment