Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Our Easter Menu



This past weekend we had our first Easter celebration with my family. My dad is having surgery the
day after Easter, so we scheduled our dinner early.

Our menu consisted of:

Ham
Meatballs
Mostaccioli
Potato Roast
Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
Broccoli Salad
Rolls
Brownie Pizza
Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies



My daughter did a wonderful job with the decorations and made the sugar cookies and a large pitcher of strawberry lemonade on her own. She makes me proud!

My mom and sister brought the meatballs, mostaccioli, and peanut butter cookies, which were a great addition to the meal.

I still have to make one more Easter menu. Some of the things I am considering this time are: turkey, chicken piccata, mashed potato or hash brown casserole, and green bean amandine.

What are YOU making for Easter?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful menu! How did your dads surgery go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda. :-) Thank you for asking. My dad's surgery went well. We are very thankful! Praise God! Sorry I am so late in responding. I just found your comment today for some reason. :-( Thanks for your support of my Easter menu too. ;-) I hope you had a nice Easter!

      Delete