Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lead Me to the Rock That is Higher Than I

Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I - The Cozy Nook

From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Life demands from us.

Oftentimes, life demands more than we think we can give or handle.

When our hearts and minds and souls
are overwhelmed,
may God lead us to Him!

May we be led to the One who is

higher, wiser, stronger, bigger, holier, and better than we are.

We are finite.
We are small.
We are weak.
We are sinners.

BUT GOD, our GOD, is able to help us.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment