Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rejuvenate. Relax. Regroup.



I am currently on a weekend getaway with my husband, a much-needed vacation for just the two of us. Even as I break away from my full life's demands and schedule, it is easy for my soul to fall into hurry mode. 

Hurry. Run. Jump.

In my normal, everyday life I am working hard to undo that rush-around feeling. This weekend is perfect practice. On this getaway, there are no demands, no schedule, and no real pressure. All of time presents a clean slate. This is my great opportunity for rest, rejuvenation, relaxation, and regrouping. All of those important R words are vital to our health. It is important to have blank spots on our calendar and breathing breaks in our lives when we can just *BE*.

This weekend I am trying to do just that. I am trying to enjoy every moment, to stay calm, and to let this weekend do its work in the depths of my soul.

Have you made time for the R's lately?

Have you had adequate alone time?

Have you been able to evaluate your course of life and refresh your vision?

Have you been able to bond with your spouse, children, and other loved ones?

Rest. Rejuvenate. Relax. Regroup.

It's essential to your well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment