Friday, October 19, 2012

Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies and Homemade Chocolate Syrup!

PA100063

I admit… I usually like just plain ol’ chocolate chip cookies, without extras like peanut butter.  However, if you are looking for a recipe with peanut butter, this is a great one! 

My family loved these cookies, and so did the others who received them as gifts.

The recipe is found here at “Brown Eyed Baker”.  If you like to bake, you will definitely love this site!

Do you notice the crags on top of the cookie?  Well, I did a fancy shaping method to make them look that way.  “Brown Eyed Baker” explains it here in another recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

PA100066

Homemade Chocolate Syrup

If you want a chocolate syrup WITHOUT high fructose corn syrup, this is it!

This recipe is simple, economical, and tasty!

PA170090PA170093

I bought the squeeze bottle at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Perfect!

Happy Sweetest Day!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big oatmeal-in-a-cookie fan, but that recipe for homemade chocolate sauce is a good one. I am trying to cut out everything that I possibly buy that is processed, and this will help. :-)

    ReplyDelete