Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Do You Have a Sanctuary for Yourself?

PA040011

This is my sanctuary… my bedroom.  I absolutely love it.  My bedroom is warm and cozy.  It is separate and quiet.  It is my designated place where I retreat when I am feeling overwhelmed or if I need a moment to myself.

My sanctuary is where I pray, regroup and recharge, read, think, and rest.

I am privileged to have a place that is so inviting. 

Do you have a sanctuary for yourself?

Everyone needs a place where she can break away from the hustle and bustle and chaos of life.

I encourage you to make a sanctuary for yourself somewhere in your home.  Your bedroom is usually a great place, because bedrooms are meant to be restful after all!

Some good qualities for a sanctuary: 
clean
orderly
quiet
pleasing to the eye

Create a sanctuary for yourself
that brings refreshment to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment