Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls

P9100008

These babies are delicious and healthy!

They are good for a snack or a special treat.

My kids loved them!

I just noticed that the original recipe says to use oatmeal.
I have made these twice and used rolled oats.
They have turned out just swell, so you decide!

Also, I did not have coconut the first time I made them,
so I used 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies instead
.  Yummy!


Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls
Original recipe found here at “Comfy in the Kitchen”.

1 cup rolled oats

1/2 cup peanut butter

1/3 cup honey

1 cup coconut

1/2 cup ground flax

1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

1 tsp vanilla

Mix together. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Roll into balls.  Eat!

1 comment:

  1. Just made these tonight!! Yummy! I had some raw honey so used that. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete