Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Bonding Experience

IMG_9765

This afternoon, while my toddler was napping, I called the children to the table.  I offered them tea or milk and a no-bake cookie.  (I will have to post the recipe for the cookies soon).  I passed out copies of a questionnaire I had recently printed from the “B’Twixt and B’Tween” blog ~ a neat blog that encourages great relationships with your daughters.  The questionnaire asks questions like:

What is your favorite color?

… favorite meal?

… favorite memory?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

We spent several minutes filling out the questionnaire individually and then discussed our answers.  We tried to guess how each person would answer the questions.  We had a fun, relaxing time as we bonded and laughed about some of our favorite and not-so-favorite things.

This questionnaire was intended to use with your daughter.  I chose to do the questionnaire with all of my children.  You could use it various ways ~ with your husband, with a friend, as an icebreaker at a gathering, etc.! 

What a great way to get to know someone better and develop more intimacy!

You can find the questionnaire here.

 


Growing Home


1 comment:

  1. Lisa! I like this a lot! I think I'm going to use it with my princesses and the other littles in my life! Particularly great for long distance grandmothering!

    ReplyDelete