Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp at Home – Day Four

After breakfast we started the day with a scavenger hunt.  I made 10 clues total – 3 per child, and then 1 final clue for them to figure out together that led them to the prize – bird and animal puppets.  I’m hoping (and planning) they will put on a show for us.

IMG_5756

Gloria’s Perfect Jello Squares

IMG_5759

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kool-Aid Playdoh

IMG_5760 IMG_5761

The recipe says to use unsweetened Kool-aid.  I only had sweetened, Target brand, “bulk” drink mix, and it worked fine.  I did dust the Playdoh with flour when I kneaded it because it was too moist otherwise.

My daughter and I wrote tomorrow’s items on the board, and she left a surprise message for me that touched my heart.

IMG_5771

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun, I want to send my kid to your house for camp. HA

    ReplyDelete