Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My Easter Menu



Easter is around the corner, and I am hosting a small gathering with my own family (6 people), my parents, my sister, and my niece. It should be celebratory yet also very doable. My mom always plans a big egg hunt for the kids, where she hides plastic eggs that are filled with candy and money, and everyone loves that.

AND, I love celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ! I thank the Lord for His sacrifice for us and for His victory that day - over sin and for all eternity!

My teen daughter has a lot of excitement and energy regarding the holiday, and she has been a large help with planning. She has ideas for decor, like carnations in mason jars and pastel banners, and has helped get everyone in our household interested in helping with at least one menu item.

So, Easter is a big thing around here, and with special occasions come FOOD!

Here's what's on the menu:

Ham
*Turkey Breasts
Smashed Potatoes
Broccoli Salad
Honey-glazed Baby Carrots
Farmhouse Bread
Fruit Salad

Strawberry Lemonade - My daughter makes fresh lemonade and blends up some frozen strawberries to mix inside.
Raspberry Party Punch

Brownie Pizza
*Peanut Butter Cookies

*These items are being brought by my family.

What's on the menu for your Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment