Night time... it's the time my mind and body want to shut down. After the kids are in bed, I don't really FEEL like doing much of anything. However, night time is a good time to be productive. It is a good time to tie up loose ends from the day and prepare for tomorrow.
What are some ways you can be productive at night?
- Have you finished your “To Do” list? What is still left that is high priority or would make you feel good having it crossed off your list?
- Is your kitchen or work area clean and ready for tomorrow? I never feel good waking up to a dirty kitchen.
- Is there a task that is done better when it is quiet in your house?
Still feeling unmotivated?
- Put your feet up for a short while first with the intentions of starting productivity at such-and-such time.
- Set a timer for yourself so you don't feel like you are working all night.
- Save your reward perks for when your task(s) are finished. Read an extra chapter of your book. Check your social media. Eat a bowl of ice cream.
Productivity doesn't always
come easy at night,
but it is well worth the effort!