Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Waffles and More!

IMG_7872-001

A couple years ago, I posted about our Valentine’s Day.  I made these chocolate waffles for breakfast.  You can find that delicious recipe here. 

I am planning to make these scrumptious waffles again for our Valentine’s Day breakfast, unless some other wonderfully chocolate dish lures me in.

Other than that, I am planning to write my children some love notes, and I better get one done for my hubby too!  Last year I posted about some ways you can bless your husband for Valentine’s Day.

We’ll have a fairly relaxing and fun Valentine’s Day, I hope, and mix it with some good food of course!

Looking for some good chocolate recipes?  Here are some of my favorites:

The Best Brownies (I’ve GOT to update that horrible pic!)
Better Than a Hug Cake
Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Give someone some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment