Friday, February 22, 2013

Quiet Moments

quiet moments

Life can be noisy.
Life can be cluttered.
Life can be chaotic.

I need a respite for my soul, a time to rejuvenate and restore, a time to evaluate and focus.

As my responsibilities grow and life confronts me with complexities, I realize my great need for quiet moments.

Jesus, Himself, had quiet moments.  He retreated away from the crowd to be alone and to pray.

Stillness is necessary for our souls. When our hearts and bodies are still, we stop the noisy cycle and choose calm, rest, and peace.

Are you fitting enough quiet moments into your life? 

For prayer?
For reflection?
For rest?
For vision building?
For planning?
For hearing God?

Be sure to make time for quiet moments.

Be still and know that He is God.  Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment