Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How It All Turned Out– Our Resurrection Day Celebrations

For our first “feast”, I decided to serve steak.  We ended up having only my father-in-law over to represent my husband’s family since most of the rest of the crew was not in town.  I saw Delmonico steaks on sale at the fruit market I frequent, so I decided to go for it!

P4060015

We enjoyed having some dear friends over on Sunday.  I served ham, brined/roasted chicken, “juiced up” baby carrots, strawberry salad with poppy seed dressing, cheesy potatoes (that my friend brought), banana split dessert, and cupcakes. We had a great time.

2012-04

I was able to fit in the hot cross biscuits,

P4080034

set my tables with beauty,

P4080045

and enjoy a wonderful Resurrection Sunday celebration!

P4080039

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! And your family photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete