Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Puzzling Situation

IMG_7085

Why I haven’t been blogging as much?  I’ve got a LIST of topics to blog about with pictures and recipes waiting for you, so what is the problem?  Basically, it is a combination of two key things.

For one, I am trying to simplify and focus so I can take better care of my family and home.  I am fluttering around too much, feeling overwhelmed, like things aren’t getting done and feeling emotionally stretched to the max.

Secondly, I have been feeling paralyzed.  Have you ever realized how much negative emotions can simply paralyze you?  Fear, worry, disappointment, discouragement, loneliness, rejection… These types of emotions come in and bombard our great, motivational beings! 

How are you feeling these days?  Are you feeling on top of life?  Are you feeling productive or paralyzed?  What is motivating you and what are some of the things that help you keep the puzzle pieces of life together?  Let me know!

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment