Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Precious Moments

Our precious baby girl was dedicated to the Lord at church on Sunday.  We love her dearly and are so very thankful that God has bestowed this blessing of love upon us.  As a man said to me in the store the other day, “Oh, you got your Christmas present early”.  Yes, indeed I did!

IMG_7191

At one point yesterday I sat down with my older children to discuss how they were treating each other.  Afterwards, I told them that I wanted them to go play with each other … altogether … a board game or something.  A short while later, my daughter came upstairs from the basement and said, “Mom, come see something”.  I went downstairs and found a message waiting for me.  How creative and beautiful children can be.  ~Smile~

IMG_7209

No comments:

Post a Comment