Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Helpful Charts and Lists

I am doing a lot of evaluating in my life.  I am trying to pare down and improve!  I want a more orderly, peaceful home and life – don’t we all?!  Step by step I get there, but life is always changing.  Therefore, life always needs to be evaluated from time to time.  Tweaks need to be made.  Life needs to be simplified.  New things need to be accepted as the norm for my life.

I ran across a good, simplifying blog for homemakers and mothers.  The woman has some great downloads, so I thought I would share the link here.

http://simplemom.net/tools/downloads/

Check it out!  There are things like:

  • Grocery List
  • Budgeting for Christmas Worksheet
  • Daily Docket
  • Weekly Checklist

I think I will be using some of these downloads, or at least implementing some of the ideas from them!

For the good of our homes…

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute... i love charts and being as organized as possible! atleast thats my goal lol not reality..anything that helps is much appreciated!!! ;) thanks for sharing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete