Thursday, October 14, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

IMG_6475

Some funny things my children have said recently:

From my almost seven year old daughter, after discussing that our niece is a tenor:

Well, if she is a tenor, I must be a twentier.  (My daughter has a high-pitched singing voice).

 

One of the leaders of the boys’ group at church asked my five year old son which grade he is in.  He responded:

First grade, second book.  (A good, old-fashioned homeschool response, huh?)

 

My five year old son set up a game in our basement the other day.  After he set it up, he said that it cost a quarter to play the game.  Also, if you get one ball in the basket, you PAY a penny.  If you get two balls in the basket, you PAY a nickel.  My daughter responded, trying to change the rules a bit, and said people do not have to pay a quarter to play the game.  My five year old then said:

Annabel, I’m trying to make money!!

 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Your kids are funny. Glad you wrote these down - you should do a weekly post about the cute things your kids say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I have been writing down several funny things my kids have said lately. I might have to do a blog post about it! Sometimes I link to this blog that does a weekly post about the things kids say.

    http://notbefore7.blogspot.com/2010/10/tiny-talk-tuesday_11.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NotBefore7+(Not+Before+7)

    ReplyDelete