Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday, Dad!

This past weekend we celebrated my dad’s 60th birthday, which was actually a couple weeks ago.  My parents and nephew spent the night on Friday night.  We had a lot of fun playing with the gift we got Dad – a crokinole board. 

IMG_6259

IMG_6268

When my sister and niece came on Saturday, we enjoyed a BBQ steak lunch, played some more crokinole and Blongo Ball and also took a group family photo shoot.  We were happy to celebrate this special occasion with my dad.

IMG_6273 

We love you so much, Dad and Papa!

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great family picture!! Happy Birthday to your dad! My dad turned 60 this past March! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good picture of you all. We hated that we were not able to see you, Brian and the kids while we were in Michigan but hopefully next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys made my 60th b'day a fond memory.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete