Monday, May 24, 2010

We Made It!

Well, the pox dissipated just in time for the wedding, except for our youngest son; he broke out on Friday, unfortunately, so he was unable to attend.  However, my daughter WAS able to be the flower girl, so we were very happy about that.  (Thanks to all of you who were praying for us!)  It was a splendid outdoor wedding, and we are so excited for Brian’s brother and his new bride!

IMG_5102

IMG_5071For those of you who are into doing your daughter’s or other girls’ hair, I have some blogs listed in my blog list that have some neat hairstyles to try!  I actually ended up doing my daughter’s hair myself, and it went quite well for an inexperienced hair “doer”.  :-) 

 http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/twists/flower-girl-updo-hairdo-rosette-buns/

No comments:

Post a Comment