Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Crafty

I really like ribbon necklaces.  I thinIMG_5002k they are very feminine and unique.  One of the problems I have found, though, is that I can’t find many in the stores or necessarily the type I desire.  Therefore, I decided I might try to *make* some ribbon necklaces.  Well, my mother-in-law’s birthday is on Monday, so she became my first victim.

Here is my first necklace.  The procedure and product was not perfect, but for my first try, I think it is pretty good.  Maybe I’ll make one for myself next.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Lisa! I love the color! I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! My mom just gave me some multi-colored ribbon and I had no clue what to do with it. I will have to give the ribbon necklace a try since I have been bit by the crafty bug.

    ReplyDelete