Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Family Splurging

We had an eventful start to the day today. We took our two youngest children to a sports class. Then we hopped to one of the local mall areas so my daughter and I could look for her flower girl dress. She is standing up in my brother-in-law’s wedding in May. Unfortunately, the “men” of the family had to waste time because the hobby shop they were going to hit closed. With success, my daughter and I left the bridal shop and headed over to JCPenney, once again with the men chauffeuring us. We shopped a bit, while the men wasted time again. In the end we walked out with some fun items for ourselves, including this adorable purse for myself. Doesn’t it scream “WELCOME SPRING!”?

IMG_4594

We treated ourselves with a lunch at Sonic. My husband and I had never been there, but the kids had been. We enjoyed our lunch and then headed home to start devouring the dozen variety of doughnuts Brian had picked up from Krispy Kreme. Ah yes, it was a day full of too many calories!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, LOVE the new spring purse. It's very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a very cute purse! Can't miss those great calorie days. :) And I love the new banner too!

    ReplyDelete