Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hope for the New Year

Lately I've felt like I am stuck in the mud. Life seems to be so difficult. I've had that blah feeling too much. I am physically and emotionally drained and find it hard to make progress. In thinking of the new year, I am hoping to get some things in order. It's not that my body will feel much better necessarily or that I will feel emotionally energized all the time. However, my focus is on hoping in the Lord - that He can change me and my life. I look to Him for guidance so I can organize my life a bit more and renew my mind. I desire more peace and joy in my life and will do the best I can to make that happen. I pray the same for you.

Wishing you blessings in the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for hope and strength for you in the New Year, Lisa! Keep your eyes on Him!

    ReplyDelete