Saturday, October 17, 2009

Soccer Finale!


Today is my son's last soccer game. Being the coach's wife, I feel a need in my heart to give the boys an end of the season "gift". God always helps me bump into something. When I was at Walmart browsing the candy aisle the other day, I found the GIANT size candy bars. I knew all the parents would love for their kid to have one (especially since it is Sweetest Day :-) ), so I bought a Crunch bar for each of the kids. I asked Brian if I should put a note on it or leave it blank, and of course, he decided to go simple. Well, I woke up this morning feeling determined in my heart to dress up the candy bars a bit. I found a couple clip arts online, enlarged them, and cut & "pasted" them on. For the two parents who helped coach during the games, I bought them a Hershey's Symphony candy bar and just put a little "Thank You" note on it, as you can see from the picture. Neither addition was too taxing or elaborate, but I like the end result - just a tad bit of accessorizing. :-)

Happy Sweetest Day,
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment